CEO at DocuFuse LTDWellington, New Zealand
How popular is Casper?
Actual experience across the span of my career has taught me that my values as an individual comes down to the following principles:
- Keep the big picture – at all times, and when needed, dive into detail.
- Follow the “KISS” principle and know that “Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler” (Einstein). Less is more.
- Talking without doing, is like living without breathing.
- Doing the right thing is sometimes more critical, and important, than doing things “right”.
- Run towards the danger and keep calm
- In the end, it is about people and them reaching their goals.
- Be a visionary. Dream big. Take the leap.
- Make “Out of the box” your comfort zone.
- Your word is your bond.
- Your character is what you are known by.